Monday, November 30, 2009

The End of the Yard Sale Season

For all practical purposes the yard sale season is over. Though I may still hit a few here and there until Christmas, most folks don't have yard sales when it is chilly or even down right cold. It has been a great season. I do a weird thing, I always take a pic of the yard sale stuff I get, that way when it a dry spell for finding anything I can look back and understand that the 'finding' of stuff ebbs and flows. Some weeks I feel like it may have been a waste of gas. But most of the time it is good. I am amazed at the way God will direct my path to finding and providing not only what I am searching for, but what others are searching for also. I get 'want lists' from folks who want the bargains but don't want to do the searching themselves.


So here is a collage of most of the yard sale finds that we have drug home for ourselves and even for others.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment